Due to Covid-19, the PowerAmerica WBG Summer Workshop – the nation’s leading gathering of professionals from the SiC and GaN power electronics field – will be held exclusively online this year! Join us for an engaging series of keynotes, tutorials, presentations, virtual networking and more. Don’t miss your opportunity to join the conversation!
PowerAmerica invites you to our annual Wide Bandgap summer workshop. We’re delivering the updates on technology advances, market trends, education, and networking you’ve to come to expect, in an all online format.
The workshop will include:
• Keynote address by Balu Balakrishnan, President and CEO of Power Integrations, Inc.
• SiC and GaN market update by Ezgi Dogmus of Yole Developpement
• JEDEC 70 update
• Updates on PowerAmerica member-funded projects focusing on speciﬁc SiC and GaN innovations and applications
• Interactive panel discussions with technology leaders
• Student poster sessions with meet and greet opportunities to learn from the next generation of SiC and GaN innovators
• PowerAmerica tutorials—learn from industry experts and apply to your work
• Networking sessions with virtual interaction and private chat capabilities
• Access to video presentations
Please note: The meeting is for employees of PowerAmerica member organizations and invited guests. If you are interested in a guest invitation, please contact Membership & Industry Relations Manager Jim LeMunyon