The FREEDM Systems Center produces many reports, articles, posters and presentations. Many of these can only be shared with our Members or have sharing restrictions imposed by the publisher. If you are a Member, please login to access more content. Note that publications are ordered by most recent published date first.
- Design of a Medium Voltage Mobile Utilities Support Equipment based Solid State Transformer (MUSE-SST) with 10kV SiC MOSFETs for Grid Interconnection
- Dr. Andy Lemmon, Ph.D, P.E., Bio and WBG Presentation
- PES GM 2017: Cost-Benefit Assessment Challenges for a Smart Distribution System: A Case Study
- Y9.ET4.3 Advancement in Insulation Coordination of SST Connected Directly to the 15kV Distribution Line (Poster)
- Y9.ET3: Robust Gen-III SST Development
- 1 2